Note: When using Android 6+, some browsers and file managers have problems launching APK files. For instance, the Chrome Downloads window, and Astro File Manager. If you encounter issues launching the APK, try a different file manager, such as 'My Files' on Samsung devices, or 'File Manager' by ASUS (available in the Play Store).
When downloading using Chrome, if clicking the download link doesn't properly begin the download process, then you may need to long press on the link and select "Download Link".
GammaGuard Installing Instructions
- In your devices settings, find and enable the option to install apps from unknown sources. This will likely be under the category of Security or Applications.
- Click the link above to download GammaGuard to your device.
- You may be prompted with a security warning. If so, click OK to download the file.
- If you have previously installed GammaGuard and are downloading this as an update, you may be prompted that the file already exists. If so, click replace file.
- When the file has finished downloading, click the download complete notification. Alternatively, using a 'downloads' or 'file explorer' app, find and click on the APK file.
- An automatic installer/updater will be launched.
- Clicking install will then complete the install/update process.