All of our radiation detectors can wirelessly connect to our GammaGuard app.
By itself, GammaGuard can provide basic radiation detection, and warn the user of dangerous radiation levels. It achieves this by using your smartphone’s camera as a radiation sensor. Other more sophisticated or sensitive radiation measurement instruments, such as the CT007 series detectors can be wirelessly connected to GammaGuard for enhanced functionality.
The GammaGuard App:
- > Provides a large, easy to read display.
- > Has the ability to interpret readings for non-technical users.
- > Uses one consistent user interface across all CT007 series detectors, so that there is only one system to learn.
- > Can automatically save data to a file and upload data to a central database, facilitating coordinated incident response.
- > Alerts the user to elevated radiation levels, even when you are performing other tasks and GammaGuard is running in the background.
- > Displays the radiation level when the CT007 detector is up to 40 m away from the smartphone.
- > Changes background from green, to yellow, to red, to indicate low, elevated, and high levels of radiation.
- > Can update the firmware on CT007 detectors, to ensure they are always up to date.
GammaGuard is available on the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.